In episode #49, host Kevin Dunn discovers that the Catalina Wine Mixer is real, creates probably the most eclectic Summer playlist known to humankind, and recounts the greatest lake concert of all time with Wyatt Theobald, Kim Dunn, Bill Jones, and Gloria Balboa. Engineered and edited by Aidan Jones.
530medialab: The Podcast is a weekly (mostly) show that showcases what the crew over here at 530 deems influential in and around the media landscape.
What are you drinking? –
530 Summer Jams –
- “Midnight Sky,” Miley Cyrus
- “Why We Drink,” Justin Moore
- “Here And Now,” Kenny Chesney
- “Let You Go,” Bombay Bicycle Club
- “Same Days,” J. Roddy Walston & The Business
- “Rubble to Rubble,” Wilderado
- “WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion),” Cardi B
- “Coño,” Jason Derulo, Puri, Jhorrmountain
- “Cold Hearted,” Paula Abdul
- “Mango,” DEV
- “You Don’t Know My Name,” Alicia Keys
- “Playing in the Band,” Grateful Dead
- “Riding Solo,” Hinds
- “Smash Shit Up,” Dropkick Murphys
“Spittin’ Fire” DJ Drop Sample used for intro.
ah.wav used for Mystery Booze intro.