In Episode #40, host Kevin Dunn recounts the legend of the metal spork, describes his newfound musk, and chats about sweet cake mods with Wyatt Theobald, Gloria Balboa, Bill Jones, and Kim Dunn. Special guest Joel Marasigan. Engineered and edited by Aidan Jones.
530medialab: The Podcast is a weekly (mostly) show that showcases what the crew over here at 530 deems influential in and around the media landscape.
What are you drinking? –
- Golden Road Mango Cart, 4%
- Good Night, Gloria: Modelo 12 ounce, shot of Pink Whitney, and shot of margarita mix
- Deschutes Brewery Black Butte Porter, 5.2%
- Peach Sparkling Water, shot of vodka, slice of lemon
- Bear Republic IPA, 7.5%
- Modern Times Star Cloud, 6.8%
- Tabith Brown
- Diva Playlists
- We are scouring the archives for the famed 530 album…
- Raw Sugar – Raw Coconut + Mango Body Lotion
- “I Contain Multitudes,” Bob Dylan
- Good Girls
- LA Originals
- Fetch the Bolt Cutters, Fiona Apple
- The Loves of Your Life, Hamilton Leithauser
- Flashpoint Grafix
“Spittin’ Fire” DJ Drop Sample used for intro.
ah.wav used for Mystery Booze intro.